Subject: Re: Babylon 5 nebula clouds ??
From: "Kurt D. Williams" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 1994 07:43:06 -0230

On Wed, 12 Oct 1994 [email-masked] wrote:

> Richard
> 
> It was not my intention to contaminate these e-waves with inanities.  Many
> people find my comments quite usefull and have thanked me for it.  I can
> also understnad that many people are not interested in what I have to say, and
> that can be fixed with a flick of your index finger on your enter key, before
> you even begin to read my messages.      
> 
> ALEX IMBASTARI
> CARRERA COMPUTERS
> 

:) yes... but sir.. you missed the point. :)

You see the person in question asked how to do gas objects in LW ala 
babylon 5.. you replyed.. "Use my xxx product.. they do". Buying your 
product will certainly help in rendering time.. but not in creation 
time.. If I wanted to create a nice backdrop for my star destroyer to use 
in a very small animation or to release as a Jpeg on the net.. I would 
have no need for a rendering engine.. :) 

________________________________________________________________________
Kurt D. Williams                       
E-mail: [email-masked]   "Sure it Corrupts your Files,
IRC: Overlord_ / Kurtw              But Look How Fast It Is!"